What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close:
- Just Listed/Just Sold Postcards - Neighborhood exposure to spread the word about your property
- Local Newspaper Advertising, including prime classified positioning
- High-quality pictures - First impressions make a difference
- National Brand Advertising and Promotions
- Coldwell Banker Previews International for luxury properties, with global exposure on coldwellbankerpreviews.com
2. Internet Advertising - Since 92% of home shoppers now search for homes on the Internet, top placement on search engines is essential. The Coldwell Banker system offers unmatched property marketing and technology to generate interest in your property:
- Our properties are displayed on 725+ websites to 16 million buyers daily.
- Our global network connects me with 82,000 sales associates at 3,100 offices in 50 countries, who may already be working with your buyer or seller..
- National brand advertising, including online, television, magazines and special events, attract buyers.
- Coldwell Banker Previews International® showcases luxury properties to affluent buyers.
- Our rapid response technology enables me to respond to online inquiries quickly.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here